LRS invented the first stacking coaster pager that started the guest paging revolution. With its patented charging system, LRS coaster pagers can be charged in any direction ensuring a consistent and reliable charge every time.
With our 16 years of experience, focus, and innovation, LRS continues to redefine the onsite paging industry with customer-driven features. With our shock absorbing bumper and Lexan case, LRS now boasts that our coaster pager is the most durable guest pager in the industry.
Coaster Pager Benefits
- Increases customer throughput
- Notifies people faster
- Minimizes crowds in waiting areas
- Eliminates overhead paging
- Frees guests from being tied to the waiting area
Coaster Pager Features
- UHF frequency FM (420 – 470 MHz) penetrates walls, ceiling, and floors more effectively
- Shock-absorbing bumper minimizes damage when pagers are dropped
- Any-orientation stack-charging system, means pagers can be stacked in any direction
- Vibration, flash, beep, and glow alert modes
- Battery life is approximately 48 hours on a single charge